Monday, October 20, 2008

Get Gorgeous Hair Now


AMAZON BEAUTY INTRODUCES TWO NEW HAIR REMEDIES

For anyone who knows me, they know I am extremely picky about my hair care products so when the ladies over at Madeline Johnson Public Relations sent me a sample of each to review I was all over it.

Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner pays tribute to all of the beautiful women of the Amazon Rainforest. It is so natural, all the way down to the great smelling ingredients used to create these amazing products. Ingredients that have been used by Amazon native tribal women for thousands of years.



Both the shampoo and conditioner are free of chemical preservatives, and include key elements such as the Rahua nut which promotes long, healthy, strong hair. Each are made with rainforest grown ingredients, such as Rahua Elixir which repairs damaged hair and Palo Santo which imparts a beautiful aroma.

The result, my hair felt so beautiful, so shiny and my favorite part...so thick. I couldn't believe it was my hair. After many years of coloring my hair I have definitely noticed a big difference in the texture and weight, so imagine how happy I was to see how well my mane responded to these products.



Amazon Beauty was founded by Fabian Lliguin and his wife Anna Ayers. Both are very involved in protecting the Amazon Rainforest, working with native tribes and nationalities to help protect intellectual property rights and preserve the beauty of the planets largest living and breathing renewable natural resource.

To learn more about these truly amazing products and the two beautiful people behind them, visit their website Amazonbeautysecret.com or rahua.com. All products are available for purchase online.

xo,

B

No comments: